Friday, November 5, 2010

LG Fashion Week - PART NINE (Basch)

Basch by Brandon R. Dwyer 

Patent: There was so much I saw. What did you draw on for your inspiration? 

Dwyer:  I spent a few weeks in the countryside of France and really got inspired in the type of woman that lived there; and really took in the relaxing calmness and serenity that the countryside had to offer. I also pulled obviously from my best friend, Andy. She's an inspiration to me, her style and how she carries herself. So I put all those aspects together and thought about Andy being in the countryside of France relaxing and that was it.

Patent: So Andy is your muse?

Dwyer: Andy muse has always and will always be my muse.


Patent: Three words that describe your collection. 

Dwyer: I'd have to say fun, flirty and beautiful.

Patent: Other than your show, what is the best pat of Fashion Week for you?

Dwyer:  Fashion week is always great to see designers come together. I like to take in some of my friends shows. It's a great collaboration. I think any kind of establishment that puts something like this together, even outside of Fashion week, to have designers come together and be creative in a space is fantastic.

Patent: With the economy making a somewhat sluggish return to normal after the global recession, what is fashion saying to society right now?

Dwyer: People take fashion way too seriously. It's supposed to be fun. Go out, buy what you like and do what you want. Money, who cares? Have fun. If you want that car, buy that car. You want that dress, buy that dress. You only live once.

Patent: If you could patent one thing in your closet, what would it be?

Dwyer: Drop-crotch pants.  

BY: BRANDII STYLES














Make Sure you check out our new issue www.patentonlinemag.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The Amount of ♥ We Get

MySpace Web Counters

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP