Saturday, October 17, 2009

LGFW is around the corner

I cannot stress enough about how excited I am. I decided to give you guys my list of designers I'm excited to see!! Here's my top 5 picks!

1) Aime - I am absolutely in love with Monica Mei she never fails to amaze me!
2)Karina Tuttle - I was totally impressed with her Fall 09, and I'm so anxious to see her spring/summer!
3)Pat McDonagh - I am so excited for her Spring/Summer 10 collection "Bright Choices". Let's just say it'll leave you with a sugar high!
4)Evan Biddell - I just love him to death, enough said!
5)Joe Fresh Style - I just love their stuff, its so affordable and they really have good items!


Who are you guys looking forward to see?

Gabriella xo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The Amount of ♥ We Get

MySpace Web Counters

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP