Sunday, October 25, 2009

Evaluate Your Actions

Toronto is a city but for me it’s more of a Town. People fail to realize how close knit Toronto is. I feel that we are all linked somehow either it’s by being related, through a friend, through socializing, through school etc. Some people in Toronto have this cut throat mentality that is very unnecessary, I feel that there is enough room for all of us to be successful. Since Toronto is small compare to the States, we should have more of a family oriented state of mind. I feel that if people in Toronto support others we can grow and become more powerful then what we are today. This past weekend really opened up my eyes and showed me people’s true colours. People need to pay more attention to how they treat others. The things you do to others either if it’s good or bad it will come back to you, especially in our close knit City.

- So please take a moment to evaluate your actions


Henrietta

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The Amount of ♥ We Get

MySpace Web Counters

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP