Saturday, October 24, 2009

Bye Bye Fashion Week :(

Another Toronto Fashion Week has past us bye. Although I sadly did not get to participate, I followed very closely. I was pleased with all of my top picks, but I have to say my favorite show was the Barbie by David Dixon Spring/Summer 2010. Let's just say, that every outfit I would love my Barbie to have. My favorite piece was the barbie dream cocktail dress (left) only adjustment to this would have to be the foot-ware. I would of used a cute gold or black peep-toe pump, minus the socks. Absolutely love the dress though!

Hope everyone who had the opportunity to catch some of Fashion Week

What were some of your favorite shows/pieces?


Enjoy the rest of the weekend!
xoxo Gabriella

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The Amount of ♥ We Get

MySpace Web Counters

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP