Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Emmanuel Ungaro Spring 2010

Emmanuel Ungaro showcased more then just their Spring '10 collection at Paris Fashion Week. The Fashion House had announced earlier in the year that Fashion Icon herself Lindsay Lohan, who for the record has no formal fashion training (other then releasing her own leggings line), would be coming on board as artistic adviser. The collection's launch was Lohan's her big debut.

The actress turned self-bronzer entrepreneur turned artistic adviser definitively got mixed reviews both pre and post the collection being shown at PFW. I finally got to check it out (hence the late comments on it) and I'd have to say I'm totally diggin' the collection. But does Lohan really deserve the credit? For the record I love Lindsay, I'd have to say I'm her biggest fan, but I'm just not convinced yet. Here's a look at ready to wear collection, I'll let you guys be the judge.





Gabriella xo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The Amount of ♥ We Get

MySpace Web Counters

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP