Monday, October 5, 2009

Big first impressions!

As a new member of the Patent Family, I am totally excited to be working with the girls! I will be focusing mainly on the blog; for the time being. I wanted to start off with a bang, go big or go home is something I live by, so I decided to dedicate my first blog to a fashion arts & crafts project!

I went thrift shopping yesterday, and picked up this super great Ralph Lauren light wash jean vest! Not to mention this adorable faux-fur jacket, and some fun knitted sweaters! But anyways, I felt this vest needed something more, a little personality if you will. So I went digging in my closet to find my black studded belt which I probably haven't put on since the 9th grade. I spent a good 2 and a half hours ripping the studs off carefully, then another 2-3 hours designing and placing them on the vest.

This is what I came up with I think it's so adorable, and works perfectly this season considering the whole "rocker chic" look is totally in. I love finding do-it-yourself projects with fashion, because I can really say nobody has this same vest. I cannot wait to rock this vest, definitively my new favorite item in my closet!

What are some of your favorite items in your closet this season? Or perhaps something you're looking to get?

Gabriella xoxox

1 comment:

lulu said...

Wow great idea....take something you don't use to redo something you got to make it today's style....LOVE IT

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The Amount of ♥ We Get

MySpace Web Counters

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP