Sunday, March 28, 2010

What do we want? ...Curls

When do we want them? ...Now! Curls are h.o.t. this season, so you're going to want to get them. I know we all have different lengths and types of hair, so I'm going to show you a curly look that YOU can achieve.

Look #1
For medium length hair and an old-style look.


Look #2
For longer hair.


Look #3
Almost any lenth can achieve this. My hair is shorter than shoulder length and I can pin it back into a look like this one.

Look #4
For those of you who have nearly no curl to your hair, try for this one.

Look #5
And for the lovely ladies with shorter hair.


I want to see some of these at the Patent Relaunch Party this Thursday! Maybe you'll see some on me! (And maybe not.)

Amanda

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The Amount of ♥ We Get

MySpace Web Counters

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP