Thursday, March 25, 2010

LG Fashion Week Begins!

From March 28th - April 1st, Toronto's Fall 2010 fashion week will begin. Internationally recognized, Canadian fashion designers get a chance to show their collection in front of most of the major contributors to the Canadian fashion economy. This season, I am very excited to see Evan Biddell's collection (Winner of Project Runway Canada Season One).


Don't get me wrong, I am not picking favourites; I just like to see the success of regular people that I watched get thrown into the industry on reality TV. Another person in this situation is Jessica Biffi, who is showing her Plus designs for Addition-Elle and MXM.



Another really interesting show will be the Preloved show, which is a line of clothing made of old and donated garments.



I hope some of you can get there!
This is the schedule : http://www.lgfashionweek.ca/schedule.aspx
Amanda

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The Amount of ♥ We Get

MySpace Web Counters

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP