Wednesday, March 17, 2010

ANTM Premiere!!

Farewell Miss J Alexander as a judge! I am saddened by this news, but will live. The new judge is Andre Leon Talley (Editor at Large of Vogue) and he seems to be a worthy replacement. But what will we do without the multiplying collars???


Every cycle, I have a tradition in which I choose my three favourite candidates for Top Model. Usually by the end of the season it changes... except for Nicole last cycle.


I decided Patent readers might want to know my opinion and follow it weekly, as I welcome comments with your favourites and why you love them.
Here we go:


Gabrielle

So cute, only 18 and she seems to be good-natured (so far). I think she's already a top candiate, but we will see!


Raina



Maybe it's because I was a diehard athlete in school... but something about a team captain modelling makes me so proud. :'(

Simone



I just think it's funny how upset she was to get a haircut (a la Rihanna) when she looks SO FABULOUS with it!
I hope she learns to love it.

What do you think?

Amanda

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The Amount of ♥ We Get

MySpace Web Counters

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP