Wednesday, March 4, 2009

WHICH STYLE SHOULD HENRIETTA PICK FOR HER MAKE OVER

STYLE NUMBER ONE

As I said before this year I want to take more risk because I am very modest. So I want to take a risk in my clothing too, so I was thinking to go for a Solange or Rihanna kind of style or even mix the two.


KEY POINTS

* Wear unique pieces (not something everyone has)
* be very fashion forward (stay away from commercial)
* be funky (own my style)
* Never be matchy matchy (be a little bit off with my look but it always makes sense)
* Mix pieces together (that people would never think of)
* Focus on my swag rather than being glamorous












STYLE NUMBER TWO

I was never that pretty girl or "IT" girl so i never really cared about my look. So I was thinking to be more feminine in my look. I was thinking to go for Whintey Port and Olivia Palermo kind of style from “the City”

Key Points
- dresses, shirts, and blouses (will be key items)
- Effortless
- Glamorous (hair and make-up done with time and effort)
- always wear heels, shades, and big purses

Here is some pictures that would inspire me, if I pick this style












PLEASE VOTE (ITS ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE)
I will let you know what style I picked next week and what I bought to go with my new style


I'm SOOOOO excited :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The Amount of ♥ We Get

MySpace Web Counters

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP