Wednesday, March 4, 2009

THIS ISHHHHH IS GETTING ANNOYING


Bossip.com is reporting that Rihanna and Chris are back together and also engaged (shocking face) all I have to say is WHYYYYYY

I can't even say they are young, foolish, and in love because they are the same age as me and I know I'm not that stupid. I will still continue to love Rihanna's style but that's about it and for Chris he is dead in my books.



MEN & WIFE


To the shock of many, Rihanna reunited with Chris Brown over the weekend — but they did more than that! [According to Star Magazine] the couple had a tearful face-to-face meeting at Diddy’s $14.5 million Miami mansion, during which an emotional Chris apologized, begged for forgiveness and proposed to her on the spot.

“All she’s ever wanted was to be with him forever,” a source tells Star. “Rihanna is looking for the husband-and-two-kids deal before she turns 25. She believes in fairy tales, and she wants to live hers with Chris. She was totally up front and confessed to him, ‘I can’t live without you.’”

The pair wasted no time making Rihanna’s fairy tale come true. They even called a minister to the mansion on exclusive Star Island!

SOURCE - BOSSIP.COM

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The Amount of ♥ We Get

MySpace Web Counters

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP