Sunday, March 15, 2009

I PICKED STYLE ONE


KEY POINTS

* Wear unique pieces (not something everyone has)
* be very fashion forward (stay away from commercial)
* be funky (own my style)
* Never be matchy matchy (be a little bit off with my look but it always makes sense)
* Mix pieces together (that people would never think of)
* Focus on my swag rather than being glamorous












HERE ARE SOME ITEMS THAT I GOT FOR MY NEW LOOK



This Artiza Blazer was almost $200, but the buttons fall off and they marked it down to $50 (can you believe that) so what I'm going to do is buy some wicked buttons from spadina sew them on



I got these shoes from urban outffiters for $10, I was lucky because it was the last size



I got these shoes from my work (Aldo Shoes), they are so comfortable



I got this necklace from MANGO, it was on sale for $20





I ordered these two necklaces from D.I.F.F.Y, when I saw these two pieces I fall in love.If you want to see more check out their web site - www.diffy-jewelry.com

THANK YOU FOR VOTING

2 comments:

illest said...

Soooo Loving those shoes!
I need to clearly hit up Aldo!

Natalie said...

Love the blazer (wise choice with the buttons I was told by a woman from Pari, that buttons can change the whole look of a blazer from good to great)

Aldo shoes beauty and the necklaces are wunderbar

Happy you picked style #1 (i voted for it lol) xxo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The Amount of ♥ We Get

MySpace Web Counters

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP