Sunday, March 8, 2009

BALANCE



Now that the clock went an hour forward it seems like its impossible to do anything. I know its only been a day but dam it was soooo hard for me before to keep up with time. I just don’t know what to do anymore, I’m so confused. I know I need to have that balance but it’s the matter of HOW. The online magazine is my passion, I work at Aldo full-time because it pays the bills, I go to school because I need to finish what I started, I go to church because it helps me stay sane, lets not forget having a social life I need that too. But I must say its hard to keep all five things in sync, there is always one getting crossed out. I need to find a way to find that balance because I don’t want to stop or lose any of these things in my life because I need it for different reasons.

HELP

- DO YOU HAVE TROUBLE FINDING THAT BALANCE?

- OR DID YOU ALREADY FIND THAT BALANCE?

Henrietta

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I definetely have trouble finding that balance and my exams are coming up soon sad thing is last year I had it, and I need it even more this year... Really it's just all about discipline and using set times. It's not fun at first at all but once you get into to it, you'll have more free time than ever. So what ever you do, MAKE yourself find it. That's what I'm doing..

Good luck to us both
xxo

Jo said...

Yes and I was out Saturday night... I'm taking my sweet time and my girls like... its 1200am and the clocks are going forward... urgghh! Still feeling it and its Tuesday.
Once you learn how to balance your life... its gonna be relatively smooth sailing. :)

The Patent Spot said...

thanks ladies, I really need to have more discipline in my life. I think that is the main key thing I need to master for me to have that balance

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The Amount of ♥ We Get

MySpace Web Counters

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP