Tuesday, March 3, 2009

HARLEM HEIGHTS




I just finished watching Harlem Heights on BET.com. I remember seeing the commercials for the show but I didn’t really take it in. I called my girl (Miss.Boss) to catch up on things and she kind of put me on lol to watch the show. So, today I watched the full episode after work, I LOVE IT. The show is real, sophisticated, and glamorous. The show demonstrates what urban chic is and how I want people in Toronto to be like. Its about 8 young men and women that went through many struggles in their lives and trying to change for the good. There are not only trying to change themselves but Harlem as a whole.

P.S

- I can sooo relate to the show

- I love JASON (DAM.... his swag is on a thousand trillion)

- I’m like Brooke

- Love Ashlie’s raspy voice ( don’t know why)

- Ashlie kind of looks like Lauren London ( don’t act like you don’t see it )

- Love the style, very chic and grown



Here is the link to watch the show - http://www.bet.com/OnTV/BETShows/harlemheights/harlemheights_video.htm (sorry dont know how to do links)

Henrietta

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The Amount of ♥ We Get

MySpace Web Counters

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP