Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Quote of the Day - Success

The past couple of months been really rough for me, I work a full -time job and I do Patent Online Magazine. I been really stressed out because of it and sometimes I feel like giving up. I always ask myself, when am I going to get my break. I know I shouldn't think this way, but its hard sometimes. This quote is one of my favourite quotes because it helped me get through those stressful times


Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up

-Thomas Edison


Have you ever felt this way?
What are some of the ways you stay motivated?

Henrietta

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The Amount of ♥ We Get

MySpace Web Counters

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP