Thursday, May 6, 2010

How to be versatile

In my years as a versatile young woman (at one point I was working two co-op's and a part-time job 5 days a week), I have come to find a few pieces of clothing that you can take with you everywhere and make people think that you took 3 hours to dress. I decided to share this knowledge because I know I'm not the only one who has been in this situation.

Item # 1 - Black Pencil Skirt

DO NOT fold this skirt, but roll it tightly and lay across the bottom of your bag so it stays neat.


Item # 2 - Sleeveless Top (Crimson, White, Royal Blue, Baby Pink or Eggplant Shades)

Again, roll the top and secure it firmly next to the skirt. This has become a full outfit in 15 seconds.


Item # 3 - Flats (Black, or neutral)

I know that flats when worn with skirts often create the illusion of short legs, but if you need to be walking anywhere you will thank me. Unless you are comfortable walking barefoot after a night of dancing, feel free to bring your Louboutin's in your handbag.


You're welcome ;)
Amanda

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The Amount of ♥ We Get

MySpace Web Counters

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP