Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Ultimate Personal Shopper

A friend showed me this website and I thought I'd share. :)

You choose your favourite designers and brands, and then you enter in your size for jeans, tops, dresses, etc.



It finds all of the available items in your size based on the brands you said you were into, and then suggests other items you may like.

Mind you, if you're expecting a deal (sale prices are available), you shouldn't state your favourite luxury brand unless you're just browsing. I did this, and came across a Balenciaga dress for $3000. No thanks!

I hope some of you find this useful!
Amanda

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The Amount of ♥ We Get

MySpace Web Counters

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP