Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Summer Style

I don't know what it is (maybe being female?), but I'm getting bored of my wardrobe. I decided to change it up a bit this summer.

I thought I'd look for some summer staples that I could invest in and make them work.
Of course I choose my style tips from pictures of Rihanna, but who could resist?



I'll be trying out these cuff shorts, and this cropped shirt. I am still debating about the hat.


Love the loose fit linen, and this simple look will be easy to pull off.


Katy Perry may be a bit vibrant some times, but I think that's why we love her! And so, I must bring some more tight and bright into my life this summer.

Amanda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tight and bright defiantly<3

great suggestions!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The Amount of ♥ We Get

MySpace Web Counters

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP