Monday, April 5, 2010

Look Out!

I remember her from Mean Girls as the girl who thinks she has been blessed with ESPN... Some of you may have seen her in Jennifer's Body as the naive friend of Megan Fox's character. I believe that soon we will also be able to catch her in another major motion picture called Chloe.
Regardless, she has been sneaking up on us and now appears in several films per year! I decided to do some research and take a look at her sense of style. (Because that's what I do.)
Here are some pictures I found of Amanda Seyfried in photo shoots and in public:








I think she deserves to be Patent Approved.

AMANDA

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The Amount of ♥ We Get

MySpace Web Counters

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP