Sunday, April 25, 2010

Store Spotting: Lavish & Squalor


I promised I'd help you find those little unique shops with a bit more edge and flare for fashion forward females (and males). Well I found one, and it was by accident. I was walking down Queen St. West and I was attracted (of course) by a truly different window display. For whatever reason, I was intrigued and I entered this little shop with dim lighting and cabin appeal.




I saw key trends displayed in unique ways and was immediately greeted (but not pressured) by friendly staff. The prices were reasonable, but a bit above average. In all honesty though I think that the quality of the clothing and overall experience is worth a bit of extra cash.

You should check it out on a free day! I bet you'll be pleasantly surprised.
Amanda

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The Amount of ♥ We Get

MySpace Web Counters

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP