Sunday, January 31, 2010

Caught my eye....



Not too long ago, a fellow Sheridan student was raving about a photographer named Tim Walker. She was so enthusiastic, that she later sent me the link to his website, telling me I couldn't miss this.





His work amazed me, as I read about his tendency to drift towards surrealism.




I marveled at his creative sets, props and costumes that made his photographs so signature.



Tim Walker has a unique vision, and is one photographer who stands out in an industry full of people fighting for the top spot. A spot which I think he deserves.


For more work by Walker, visit his website at http://www.timwalkerphotography.com

Amanda

1 comment:

Yolanda said...

Beautiful! Great post.

Have a nice day girls:)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The Amount of ♥ We Get

MySpace Web Counters

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP