Monday, September 14, 2009

MTV Music Awards - Recap

Wow, I thought this year was a HOT ASS MESS but still entertaining. I did have fun watching the show and being on twitter. There was some really good performances and a lot of WTF moments.

I will start of with Best & Worst Dress


BEST














WORST























The WTF Moments


I can't believe kanye did that, I thought he was off that faze. Kanye is lucky that Tayler is a sweet, innocent girl because it was anyone else he would of got beaten up and a middle finger to go with it.

He is sooooo stupid, alcohol is still no excuse




But leave it up to Bey to save the day. when Beyonce won she gave Tayler her moment to accept her award, that's a classy chick.




Just when you thought that there was no more WTF moments, Lil mama pulls this nonsense. All I have to say is WHY???????? she is soooooo BRAVE to do that to JAY-Z. I don't think she knows how powerful he is in the music industry.


What a LOSER

lmao @ Jay-z face (He is soooo mad)





Best Performances











THE END

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The Amount of ♥ We Get

MySpace Web Counters

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP