Sunday, May 3, 2009

RELATIONSHIPS - WHAT I THINK




I have a friend that is always looking for that “perfect guy” and wonders why it’s so hard to find. Well I told her the reason why is because there is no such things as a “perfect guy” because no one is perfect. I think that is the NUMBER ONE mistake girls make (I BLAME WALT DISNEY) , is trying to find that perfect guy that possesses every good trait in the book. It doesn’t work like that AT ALLLL. I think every girl should have at least four traits that they want in a guy and four traits that they can not tolerate. Once you figure out what those four traits are DO NOT (I REPEAT) DO NOT CHANGE IT FOR NO ONE, STICK TO IT. For example I can not tolerate a guy being conceited or nonintellectual. If a guy I’m talking to have those traits HE IS DEAD IN MY BOOKS and I would not continue talking to him because it wouldn’t work out and there is no point in comprising and letting it slide. This is why I think must relationships fail because they compromise their standards because they don’t want to be alone and that’s not how a relationship should be.

- FIND THAT PERSON THAT POSSESS THE FOUR TRAITS YOU LOVE AND YOU WOULD BE HAPPY


I’m I making any sense, if so
Do you agree ?????


Expressing my thoughts
Henrietta

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The Amount of ♥ We Get

MySpace Web Counters

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP