Thursday, May 14, 2009

DRAKE'S CONCERT




WOWWWWWWWW

The show was amazing and inspiring. Bianca introduced me to Drake two years ago at Page's video release party for ballin is my hobby and Drake was so humble and nice. I would of never thought he would turn into a big time star, I'm very proud of him even though i don't know him personal it still doesn't matter because he is Canadian.As I said before anything with a Northern Touch or anyone that comes from Toronto/Canada is good in my books.


I tip my hat


When the show ended I left so inspired to take over the world with Patent Online Mag, its sooooo possible to be a somebody from Toronto. You dont have to be a Amercian citizen to make it big.

Henrietta










No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The Amount of ♥ We Get

MySpace Web Counters

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP