Sunday, May 24, 2009

PET PEEVES



* when I’m on the subway and there is sooo many seats available but the person decided to sit NEXT TO ME (WHY)

* when I’m walking on Yonge st and the Black History guys start harassing me (for the hundredth time noooooo)

* when people walk slow

* when people are late or take forever to do something

* I hate when people stare at me and when I catch them in the stare, there still staring (creepy)

* I hate when the person walking in front of me keeps looking back as if im going to harm them (look at me and look at you, I couldn't hurt you even if I tried)

* I hate when I'm trying to get by and they speed up, like if it's a race (roll eyes)

* when im eating and someone is blowing their nose or coughing around my food (ewww)

* when people are rude or give dirty looking for no reason at all

* when people mumble or speak low

* People that say they can’t, without even trying

* Spam and Club messages on facebook (omg, you think you got so many messages from different people and its all club messages - ANNOYING )

Those are some of my pet peeves, if you have any
Plz share

I read all the comments

1 comment:

Shannon Teresa said...

I hate when the person walking in front of me keeps looking back as if im going to harm them (look at me and look at you, I couldn't hurt you even if I tried)

LOL LOL

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The Amount of ♥ We Get

MySpace Web Counters

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP