Thursday, February 26, 2009

SOS - I NEED A MAKEOVER


I want a makeover, I have to admit I been slacking really hard when it comes to putting myself together on daily bases. I want to feel l00 % confident in myself and to do that I need to get my grove back. I use to get approached by guys often but that all changed guys will look then quickly look away LMAO (I’m really laughing to over my sadness) lol sooo I need some HELP

I never really done this before so I need some advice, tips, etc


I am going to start my makeover by …..

* working out twice a week
* Eating healthy (NO FAST FOOD)
* Start doing my intense treatment on my face again - I have some acne scars (I have sensitive skin)

I need help on my style (I know its should be an individual thing) but lets be real most celebrities or should I say all celebrities have stylists that help build their image. So I need to do some brainstorming and in the next few days I'm going to make a poll of three different styles that I can see myself adapting to and help me pick one

Henrietta

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

there is a rule, 80/20 that we wear 20% of our clothes 80% of the time... i know i do.. so here is a good way to start changing your style, take everything you wear in one week and put it away.... force yourself to wear your other things ... u will be surprised how many ways you can rock your unworn stuff!

The Patent Spot said...

thanks, I am going to try it this week

i will report back lol

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The Amount of ♥ We Get

MySpace Web Counters

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP