Saturday, February 21, 2009

25 random things about ME (HENRIETTA)



Hello Patent Lovers, I would like to introduce myself my name is Henrietta and I am 2l years old. I have lived in Pickering pretty much all my life, but I moved to Toronto almost three years ago for school. Now I ’m only one class away from graduating, it’s so exciting. This year I have declared that I would take more risks and have more fun. When I moved to Toronto I was soo shy and AWKWARD lol but I'm slowly coming out of that, so hopefully by the end of this year I would be l00% confident in who I am. But anyways here is some random ish about me, read if you care



I’m VERY SILLY

I HATE LIARS

I was never the one to follow a crowd , to stubborn to do so

I LOVE TO LAUGH

I am very shy, I try my best not to but its hard sometimes so don’t take it to heart if I don’t say nothing

I LOVE ANIMALS, especially dogs (I freakin love them)

I randomly dance and sing A LOT, my friends been very lucky to see and hear my talent lol

I dislike people who think they are higher then everyone, only God is (don’t kid yourself)

I am very friendly, even though I don’t look like it

I love people with style and manners

My biggest fear is that I wouldn’t be remembered, I want to make a difference, I want to be a somebody in life

I am obsessed with blogs and magazines

I can be VERY HONEST and BLUNT but I am beginning to learn that keeping my opinions to myself is best

I don’t take compliments really well

I have some insecurities that I need to fix

I am very loyal

I love fashion, but I have no style

I am a loser, no really

I think I’m misunderstood, when people get to really know me their perception of me change (in a good way)

I love having good conversation, especially when its inspiring

I give good advice, so people say

I THINK A LOT, sometime to much

I love meeting new people

I have a book with all my dreams and goals, for me to see only

I hate dating , I love being in relationships

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU HENRIETTA!!

The Patent Spot said...

thank you, I love you too

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The Amount of ♥ We Get

MySpace Web Counters

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP