Monday, February 23, 2009

25 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME (BIANCA)



Hey PATENT LOVERS,I'd like to take this time to also introduce myself, I am the second half of Patent Online Magazine. My name is Bianca Brown, I am 20 years old and I have lived in Toronto my whole life. I'm in love with fashion, food and my closet..... Lol. Below, are a few random things about me, they are pretty random so bear with me and enjoy!!!!!

1. I collect Care Bear stuffed animals

2. My first car was a Chevrolet Cavalier 1990- the fliest put put around town, if I
may add... LOL

3. My background is Jamaican

4. I'm obsessed with gold jewelery

5. I'm a fanatic for anything vintage

6. I love Dominican food, thanks to my best friend JUVI

7. My favorite food is Ackee and Salt fish with Fried Dumpling

8. My favorite snacks are Chocolate Covered Almonds and Hershey's Cookie's and Creme

9. As you may know I am the ULTIMATE BEYONCE FAN

10. I was in a dance group, all 4 years of high school, called NewzFlash

11. My favorite show is CSI MIAMI

12. My dream guy is Trench from Naughty by Nature....... well he's one
of them


13. I wear contacts for vision purposes only

14. I don't wear perfume it makes my head hurt. So, I wear body mist my favorite's
are Love Spell by Victoria's Secret or Clinique Happy.

15. I love sour candy like WARHEADS and SOUR BLOW POPS

16. I am a Cancer

17. I don't have a favorite color, as long as I look good in it, that is my color
for the day..

18. My friends say that I am addicted to clothes, accessories, ..... Do you agree??

19. I was in Army Cadets for 3 years, my highest rank was a Master Corporal.

20. My favorite movie of all time is Sister Act II.... Ya'll know you love that
movie too

21. I am also a Wardrobe Stylist, co-founder of La' Brown Styles

22. I am never home.... LOL

23. My nickname Binki (not BIKINI), is a nickname I've been called my whole
life by family and friends.


I didn't just make it up.

24. Every time I laugh reallllllllyyyyyy hard, I end up with some serious hiccups
and I cannot hold my breath to make it stop because it makes me dizzy...... LOL

25. I have 1 brother and 2 sisters

P.S. I told you guys this would be really random.....

***SMOOCHES***

1 comment:

Ms. MusiQ said...

LOL.... We have a lot more in commom than I thought mama!

*Cancers all day!*

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The Amount of ♥ We Get

MySpace Web Counters

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP