Saturday, February 27, 2010

Do it with Denim

Today I was browsing through Winners (Yes, Winners), and I came across a section of the cutest denim dresses I have ever seen. It made me realize that not only is denim back, but it's better than ever.Inspired, I decided to scour the runway in the hopes of finding more ideas to do denim ASAP.

This is what I found



Chanel (Thing is, I wouldn't want my boyfriend wearing these.)


D&G (I love how they make denim up top and on the bottom work.)


DSquared (Some love for the Toronto Twins!)



Hermes (Not just scarves--)


Louis Vuitton (Try and get this hair)


Stella McCartney (Stylish creases, so British)


Stella McCartney (I had to give her two, this is like the Winners dress!)


Versace (Sleek, Dark and Sexy)

Amanda




No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The Amount of ♥ We Get

MySpace Web Counters

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP