Wednesday, February 10, 2010

25 Things about Amanda


I've been blogging for Patent for a month now and I guess it's time Patent readers get to know me a bit better!


1. I love writing.
2. I love thunderstorms.
3. I didn't know the difference between a nail and a screw until Grade 12 Woodworking class.
4. I am 20 years old.
5. I have been dating my boyfriend for over 3 years.
6. I am vegan.
7. I am training to become a fitness model.
8. I take Visual Merchandising Arts at Sheridan College.
9. I have three lizards, the only things to show for the money I make.
10. Their names are Larry (Bearded Dragon), Audrey (Chinese Water Dragon), and Simon (Green Iguana).
11. I have a thing for Chanel (Though I own none).
12. I can draw the floor plan of H&M (including fixtures) by memory.
13. I work as a Server at Spice Avenue in Hamilton.
14. I love ethnic food.
15. I want a dachshund.
16. I am planting a garden in the spring.
17. I am 25% Italian, 18% Jamaican, 12.5% German, 12.5% Scottish, 8.3% French, 8.3% British, 8.3% Dutch and 7% Portuguese.
18. I have traveled to places like Africa, France, England, Wales, the Caribbean, and all over the States and Canada.
19. I love to design clothes (in my head, for lack of a sewing machine).
20. I have an addiction to Project Runway.
21. My favorite color is Dark Red.
22. I get annoyed far too easily.
23. I will hire someone to do my cleaning for me, when I have the money.
24. Do not chew gum around me, please.
25. I think everyone is beautiful.

Now you know !

Amanda

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The Amount of ♥ We Get

MySpace Web Counters

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP