Saturday, July 18, 2009

PEOPLE IN FASHION YOU SHOULD KNOW ............GARANCE DORE

I LOVE THIS BLOG AND I WANTED TO SHARE WITH YOU GUYS,SHE IS WELL KNOWN IN THE FASHION INDUSTRY AND HAD MANY FEATURES IN MAGAZINE. READ BELOW


"ABOUT GARANCE"

I opened my blog in June 2006. I’m an illustrator, and I was a little frustrated with the commissions I had, and in particular by the lack of contact with the readers.

I wanted to do something more free, more spontaneous. I started publishing a few drawings and then I began adding little texts.

I discovered that it was a pleasure to write little snapshots of my life. If I mostly talk about fashion, it is because it’s been one of my passions ever since I was a kid : I was raised reading my mother’s glossies, trying on her incredible Mugler and Alaïa outfits and living vicariously through her fantastic 80’s.

Recently I added some streetstyle pictures on my blog. I shoot them in the street or around the shows during the fashion weeks. It is a way for me to further express what I like in fashion.

HER BLOG LINK -----> www.garancedore.fr/en/

HER WORK:












LOVES IT

HENRIETTA

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The Amount of ♥ We Get

MySpace Web Counters

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP