Monday, July 13, 2009

NO WAY......

BETSEY JOHNSON TO RETIRE AFTER SEPTEMBER SHOW




Reports circulated that Johnson is retiring after her September show. She allegedly told New York Times, "I should be retired. I'm basically screwing up because I'm not retired". She goes on to talk about Eric Sartori, who previously designed for Vera Wang, "He's much better than I am. He just has to Betsey-fy himself." Johnson wants to hand over the reins after her September show. "But I'll be a megaconsultant".

The House of Betsey also said in a statement, "With rich history and significant opportunities for future growth, Betsey Johnson wants her brand to live on forever. It is only wise that key management and talent is put in place to secure the continued health of the company for the future. Betsey Johnson will continue to provide creative inspiration and leadership as long as she is with us".

source: fashiontelevision


- I wonder who is going to take over the fashion house once she leaves? I personal don't think it would be the same without her, I'm so use to seeing her doing cartwheels at the end of every show


Henrietta

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The Amount of ♥ We Get

MySpace Web Counters

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP