Tuesday, June 30, 2009

HARD WORK ALWAYS PAYS OFF

It hurts when people feel that they don't need to work hard to get what they want in life. I guess everyone is different, I NEVER got anything handed to me. My whole life was a struggle especially in school. I always had to work ten times harder then everyone in my class because of my learning disabilities. I WAS a slow learner in elementary school and I used to get made fun of because I had to do different work from everyone else. I even remember my teacher telling my mom and aunt that I wouldn't be able to go to college because of my learning disabilities, I cried so much that night. I said to myself that I'm going to prove them wrong and I'm going to be a SOMEBODY IN LIFE. Now I can PROUDLY say that I did graduate from COLLEGE at GEORGE BROWN for FASHION MANAGEMENT and I opened my own business, PATENT ONLINE MAGAZINE.

I thank God everyday for my struggle because without the struggle I wouldn't of done all these wonderful things.

- Never give up, stay true to yourself and ALWAYS BELIEVE

QUOTE OF THE DAY

Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.

Gail Devers


signing out
Henrietta

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The Amount of ♥ We Get

MySpace Web Counters

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP