Thursday, November 19, 2009

My Trip To Montreal


MONTREAL


Here is some of the pictures I took of Old Montreal. Old Montreal is so beautiful I felt like I was in Europe.











I went to The Montreal Museum Of Fine Arts. Some of the arts pieces were amazing, I wanted to take pictures but we weren't allowed. I even tried to do some CSI missions to do so but I was scared I would get arrested lol.



I went Vintage Shopping







Out of all the stores I went to, Molykulte was my favorite store. Molykulte is a cute consignment store that sells vintage designer pieces. They carry Chanel, Mu Mu, LV etc and the price range is really good from 50 - 900. Their pieces come from all over from Paris to New York.












Montreal was an amazing experience, had a lot of fun

*Special Thanks to my friend Nerissa for showing me around

Henrietta

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The Amount of ♥ We Get

MySpace Web Counters

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP